StarCocoon Hammock Sleepng Bag".

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

elrond

Tenderfoot
Nov 21, 2006
Alba
I'll have one please, PM on the way.

In Wood
Tiley
oetzi PAID
Canalvoyageur
Sapper 1 PAID
Simon M
Glen
Woods_man PAID
tykent
BodgePAID
Karl5 PAID
Born Slippy PAID
Dingo
Richard Laverty PAID
The Cumbrian PAID
Addo
Elrond

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Thank you Ty. The 15 that are being made are now, just about, spoken for. So the last 2 names on list will go on the next GB, Which hopefully will start in the New Year.

In Wood
Tiley PAID
oetzi PAID
Canalvoyageur PAID
Sapper 1 PAID
Simon M PAID
Glen PAID
Woods_man PAID
tykent PAID
BodgePAID
Karl5 PAID
Born Slippy PAID
Dingo PAID
Richard Laverty PAID
The Cumbrian PAID

In Wood

Nomad
Oct 15, 2006
Leyland, Lancashire.
I have sent Wandrinstar a PM and we have spoken on the phone, but I thought I owed you guys an explanation too.:eek:

I have to back out of the group buy, Ian understands this and that is why there is now a spare one for Addo.:yikes:

As many of you are aware I was made redundant at the end of October. I have been lucky enough to find and start another job, however I have to work a month in hand and I have not received any dole (JSA) payments as yet. So with things being a bit, well very tight at this time I have to drop out.

I am really sorry about this for a few reasons,

1, I don’t like messing Ian about and that is why I have asked him to give the one allocated to me to someone who can pay him now as he has to pay for these before they are sent out and I don’t want him to be left short or waiting for funds from me.

2, I really want one of these cocoons, I was greatly impressed when I tested this product, but as you can understand the bills come before the toys.

My name will be on the next group buy I assure you and I hope you all enjoy using your cocoons as much as I enjoyed testing the prototype.:cool:

Just so you are all aware of why the guy who reviewed the item has now dropped off the list.:eek:

Ian thanks for your understanding and patience.:You_Rock_

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
I know what its like to be skint, TBH this is a bit of an unexpected spend for me at the mo, thanks for the opportunity to buy one though. Hope you get your payments soon.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Dont worry Ian you will be first on the list for the next GB. Right that is all of them now paid for. Just have to wait for the word from Snugpak now.

Tiley PAID
oetzi PAID
Canalvoyageur PAID
Sapper 1 PAID
Simon M PAID
Glen PAID
Woods_man PAID
tykent PAID
BodgePAID
Karl5 PAID
Born Slippy PAID
Dingo PAID
Richard Laverty PAID
The Cumbrian PAID
Addo PAID

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Will there be any action on Graham S's comments in his post on Member's Reviews and Testing? Certainly, anything that eases the potential snagging of zips gets my vote and a mesh pocket seems like a handy idea. I presume that there are tape loops at either end to tie up to a tarp and so provide ventilation.

I can't wait for mine to arrive. I had a very cold few days in the woods last week and have the prospect of something similar in January and February. If it's good to -10, I will be very happy!:D

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Tiley,
There will be a Mk 2, obviously it will cost a bit more, more work involved.

I have a bit of a dilemma on my hands. I hoped to get these 15 out before Christmas. However due to the length and type of zip, they have to be ordered specially. Snugpak got some samples in to make the prototype, with a few spare. They didn't expect 15 to be sold so quickly.
The long and the short of it is that they only have enough zipconnecters, the bits you pull, to make 3 bags before Christmas. The rest will be after Christmas, no problem. Problem is. who get the three before Christmas.
So if anyone really doesn't need one till after Christmas, can you please let me know. I know of one already.
I am so sorry about this, I suppose that is what I get for jumping the gun.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE