Sold Spyderco PITS Folder SC192TIP

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

3Please

Forager
Jan 3, 2007
London
1. ITEM: Spyderco PITS Folder SC192TIP
2. CONDITION: Used
4. LOCATION: London
5. PRICE: £180 including RMSD
6. DESCRIPTION: Selling my Spyderco PITS folder due to having to raise funds. Titanium handle has some light scratches from being carried (which could be buffed out), but has only been used a handful of times for cutting string etc. Blade has never been sharpened.

IMG_4818.JPG IMG_4819.JPG IMG_4820.JPG IMG_4821.JPG IMG_4822.JPG

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
I am missing something. It looks like this was shown as SOLD from the moment it was posted here. Usually things go up for sale before being sold.
Is it really sold?

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I am missing something. It looks like this was shown as SOLD from the moment it was posted here. Usually things go up for sale before being sold.
Is it really sold?

It’s likely on EM Chris. OP posts there, builds his thread here, it sells quick there, edited to SOLD here. Maybe.

3Please

Forager
Jan 3, 2007
London
Is it really sold?
Hi Chris,

I put it up on here and EM and was PM'd within about 5 mins of listing. Updated to Sold about 45mis to 1 hour later when the sale was agreed.

Reactions: Nice65

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE