spring north meet debreef

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

outdoorcode

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 14, 2005
Halton West Uk
www.outdoorcode.co.uk
I had a great time, great to meet you all (again in some cases)

Heres a poor pic of the site taken from my phone :
north1.jpg

I imagine Wayland will be along with some rather better ones taken with his new toy :)

Thanks to Razorstrop for starting the ball rollng and Goose for sorting a brilliant site

fishaben

Jul 17, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Hi everyone,
I had a great time at the meet, I really enjoy the meets, I learn new stuff and pick up new things whilst im there. I learnt about different ways of fire making and a few other things. And thanks to everyone who arranged it, nice to see you all again and hope to see you all soon at the next meet.
Ben

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
Hi All!

Also had a great time at the meet - good to meet old friends and new :)
Good location and great company...especially in the 'naughty corner' ;)

Thanks to Razorstrop for kicking this off and Goose for bringing it to fruition :You_Rock_

Looking forward to the next one

Steve.

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
Another message of thanks to Goose for organising the weekend, great site.

It was great to meet you all and compare skills and equipment (and burn stuff).
Looking forward to the next meet.

Special thanks to Wayland for the lift back.

I'll remember this meet every time I hear the sound of a Viking horn!

Stu

Emberglow

Tenderfoot
Oct 13, 2005
Bolton
What a great meet - nice to see everyone again and meet some new faces.
I will be back in the hammock next time - I promise

Thanks to Strop and Goose who made it all possible

I cant remember how long it is since I have laughed so much, so thanks to the naughties :naughty:

Thanks everyone

Liz

Wayland

Hárbarðr
SPRINGMEET.jpg

Well thanks due to Goose for a great meet also Fishaben and Neanderthal for great tutorials.

I think everyone went home with a matchcase and a microlight stove from this meet.

Just to start everybody off on the photo. I'm the hairy one on the left that looks about to fall over. ;)

Razorstrop

Nomad
Oct 1, 2005
North West
I'm the disembodied head!

Was a good meet, good to see old friends and nice to meet a few new ones.
As always looking forward to the next one.
Naughty corner? me ? Never ! :p

Strop.

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
I am next to the hairy one, looking about 60!
Jodie(mini goose) is looking out from under her hood and Tayler is the one in the yellow jacket looking like he took the threat of being hung by his ankles seriously! :lmao:
Thanks everybody for coming I, and the kids, had a great time. I picked up a few ideas for scout nights and had some great conversations round the fire.
All I can say is if you don't have a local meet, organise one. The exchange of skills and the social side of things is excellent, meeting like minded people and a beer (or three) around the campfire is a brilliant way to unwind. If you have a scout site in your area they are usually set up for our type of meet, book it and they will come!
We have to have another soon, if only to get a group photo where we dont look like the Munsters!

gaz_miggy

Forager
Sep 23, 2005
Hereford
im the one hiding in the bkground, trying to see round grayham, but the site was grait and its good to be in the woods again with grait people, also if andys around be perpered 2 hide ur wallet or be in debt :lmao:

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
I too would like to thank Razorstrop and Goose. Fantastic meeting,pity it couldn't have gone on for longer.Just start to get into the groove and then its time to go home. The call to Vallhalla was great. Roll on the next one.
Ian.

Apr 27, 2006
Oldham
I'm the one with the lumberjack shirt and the excuse for a hat balanced on my head.

Great meet had a super time.

First time in a hammock, slept like a log.

Thanks to Gary for inviting me and everyone for making me feel so welcome.

What do you think of the new Bushcraft balloon?
gary5884.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE