Spoon Knifes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
only left whats in the add mostly leftys at the moment

however finally ive now got back into making some after nearly 2 mths not being able to do much due to family illness

heres the WIP for the last couple of nights if you have any pref please PM me as most will be std RH in basic woods unless you have already asked for one. most of these are for teh back orders ive built up

Sorry for the wait

batch2.jpg

Jaysurfer

Settler
Dec 18, 2008
Somerset, UK
Ok i will def have one of the antler ones then...
One seems to be longer in the handle and longer in the blade than the other...
I'm starting out on spoon carving o any idea which u think would be better>?

J

mochasidamo

Mar 8, 2010
Montgomery, Wales
Great stuff :). Need to get back into carving....a pair of Lefties would fit the bill: which woods do you have available at the moment?

Sympathies on the illness front (been laid up since December myself). Hope things are better now.

hi Guys

still slow in the making

nothing bar one long shallow zebrano in left made up (see add pic )

have nearly finished teh backlog so hopfully cant start soem spoon knive with the blades ive done earlier :rolleyes:

however tho i dont usually sell spoon blades only if any body would like those to save time and put your own handle on i can do std hook on left or right for £15 posted

i have No shallow hook blades currently as in deciding if the MK2 is the better blade shape :rolleyes:

ATB

Duncan

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
i recently had a crooked knife blade from FGYT and its great, very happy with it. it now has a mountain ash handle and i will be making a sheath soon. thanks Duncan.

andythecelt

Nomad
May 11, 2009
Planet Earth
i recently had a crooked knife blade from FGYT and its great, very happy with it. it now has a mountain ash handle and i will be making a sheath soon. thanks Duncan.

I'll second that. I've not used it yet but the quality is obvious. A beautiful piece of kit and well worth the money.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE