Spoon knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adze

Native
Oct 9, 2009
Cumbria
www.adamhughes.net
I bought a pair of spoon knife blades from Dave Budd the other day. I've just put a handle on the first of them. All it needs now is a polish and a hone.

This is the first time I've used tapatalk to upload an image so apologies if it doesn't appear immediately.

ryry9y5e.jpg

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
that's a lovely handle.

I was planning to get a few of Sir Budds tools to handle over the summer, and this has just sinched it! goodjob

Ste

Adze

Native
Oct 9, 2009
Cumbria
www.adamhughes.net
Definitely do it... what you get for your money in terms of quality of blade is second to none I've seen and significantly better than some more expensive offerings. He's a top bloke too and his advice re handling the blades I've got was invaluable!

More pics tomorrow as I've put a similar handle on the other blade now and some first impressions on using the one above.

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
Definitely do it... what you get for your money in terms of quality of blade is second to none I've seen and significantly better than some more expensive offerings. He's a top bloke too and his advice re handling the blades I've got was invaluable!

More pics tomorrow as I've put a similar handle on the other blade now and some first impressions on using the one above.

looking forward to them!

can I ask what the bolster is made from?

Ste

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE