Spirit Animal

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
According to the missus who is just reading this behind, the test is geared towards most people being wolves, with owl closely following. Spiders will be quite rare. And we really should'nt hold much store is such hokum.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Apparently I am similar to my tattoo too! :)

You are a Hawk! (your score: 26)

Characters: Galen, Thera, Zilus in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Maxine in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Communicate with the divine, discern powers in others, photographic memory
Hawks are the messengers of the Spirits. Adept with language, you might be a writer or a teacher. Your ability to assess situations impartially means that people often seek your guidance before making decisions. A brilliant visionary, you sometimes forget the mundane details of life like eating, sleeping, or paying bills.
Best matches: Owls, Foxes, Spiders
Watch out for: Otters, Bears, Horses

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Mine was wolf (score 28) with wolverine second (score 22)

Many of the survey questions didn't really offer the accurate choice though; my fav spectator sport is boxing or mixed martial arts.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE