Spending spree???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pang

Forager
Sep 8, 2007
london
I don't think i'm alone here in saying that i've been spending quite alot of money in the last month on "bargans" from 50% sales on craghopper's website and taking advantage of the current economic climate. I think i've spent over my yearly bush budget already, considering that it's only januray the 10th!!!

But then again some of the offers are too good to pass and you end up contemplating if your better off buying all u wishlist items now, rather then waiting further down the line. or is this just me trying to make myself feel better and less guilty about the amount i splashed out already this month???

anyone else in this situation?

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
yup, but my excuse is that i might be closing my office in a couple months (laid of all my staff) and i might aswell get some gear to use when i go bimbling with my unwanted free time.

Pang

Forager
Sep 8, 2007
london
yup, but my excuse is that i might be closing my office in a couple months (laid of all my staff) and i might aswell get some gear to use when i go bimbling with my unwanted free time.
Sorry to hear about that korvin, at least this might give u an opertunity to find a job as a park ranger/warnden, which i thnk is the dream job for most bcuk members.

Lasse

Nomad
Aug 17, 2007
Belgium
Been spending quite a bit more than usual, but was thanks to the low pound :)
Ideal moment to buy that new *blingbling* tent for us € users! ;)

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
I don't buy so much bushy gear anymore. I tend to repair and maintain the items I have. Most stuff I actually do myself. But a couple of days ago, I bought a few items from bemidji woolen mills. So my bushy stuff budget is already gone for the year. However I do like to spend a good deal of money on travels to wilderness areas.

Pang

Forager
Sep 8, 2007
london
Been spending quite a bit more than usual, but was thanks to the low pound :)
Ideal moment to buy that new *blingbling* tent for us € users! ;)
glad to see your enjoying even cheaper prices!!! I'm crossing my fingers the pound will get string again so i can import some swazi products!!!

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Picked up a Primus MF Gravity stove from Blacks in Cardiff for £30 which is cheap and another Primus Omnifuel, ex display model, no box, for £49.99 from a place up near Brecon:)

novembeRain

Nomad
Sep 23, 2008
lincoln
where abouts in s/wales are you fella? I used to live in Cwmbran, my sister still lives near there and I passed my hgv test in Llantrisant this time last year.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE