South Wales Meets 2009

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
Red Kite - Breakfast Saturday + a small stew for Sat night
Sapper - leek and potato soup with homemade bread lunch saturday
Jungle Re - loaves and fishes and pheasent
Bikething - solo (if I get there!)
Chechako - Dinner Friday night
Lloyd - TBC

It's looking shaky for me on Friday night as we're running out of working company cars so I might have to wait for one to come back from site late on Friday.
If I don't make it for Friday night, I'll make an early start Saturday, hence the 'solo' cooking option in case I don't get there.

fingers crossed...

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Sorry guy's, not going to be able to make this weekend for the long haul but may pop over on Saturday just to see your smiling faces and enjoy the atmos!

Just got back after managing to stay out over night and have got to thank all present for another great meet. Heavy rain, gale force winds, hailstones and mud all on sloping woodland was forgotten with the help of good food, good drink and the company of some top guys. Thanks everyone, looking forwardv to the next one!

jungle_re

Settler
Oct 6, 2008
Cotswolds
Echo Jed,

had a great weekend guys, great food, great company and great Welsh weather;)
Good to meet some new people, the dog certainly liked you all, but a couple especially alot.

The couple of pics.

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

See you all in a few weeks time

Will

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Beard, belly - both like mine...but can you trade stuff like me - until then I cannot recognise you as a son of mine!:)
John Fenna Jnr indeed!:D

jungle_re

Settler
Oct 6, 2008
Cotswolds
:lmao: just think of the tricks you can play at the next meet when both of of you are there:) .
Stewart was just trying to prove that Johns not the only thesp by banging out the closing verse to HMS Pinafore

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE