South Wales Feb 2009

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Venue for the Feb meet

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Hi peeps,

i know that this is a bit advanced, but i'm proposing a South Wales Meet on the last Weekend of February 2009. I think it will be Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd. Any how, i'm not sure exactly where this will be; maybe the place you lot went to at the last meet, maybe Gly-Y-Mul, i just would like you to consult your diary's, year planners and calendars well in advance.

23rd of Feb is my last day in the RAF and 24th Feb is my 40th Birthday. Sharon asked me what i wanted for my 40th and to commemorate 24yrs in the mob so i said i can think of nothing better than a Bushy weekend with a bit of a 'Wilderness knee's up' on the saturday night with 'like-minded people'!

So 'Like-minded people', i'd appreciate your attendance very much, hence the advanced notice. Thanks all!:)

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
In the diary mate.

Spoke to Mark O at the moot - he used G-Y-M a few weeks ago. He reckons its OK as long as you stay to the left of the path down from the railway - the rest is still very muddy.

But not sure how many we will fit in there

Stewart

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Thought I'd said yes already! :dunno: It's a long way off, both time wise and logistically, but I've got wheels and don't mind a road trip! Plus, I get to use this smiley for the first time ever! :drive:

:D

Aragorn

Settler
Aug 20, 2006
Wrexham, North Wales
on that note spam, i'd e be happy to ride shotgun with you, or don't mind driving down me'self, can fit 6 more and got a trailer for all the kit, if there's enought of us from up here that can go.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Thanks for the replies peeps, i did'nt expect so many to be honest! It will be good to see those from further afield coming down for a bijou Welsh meet and i'm sure we will try to make you all most welcome.:)

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Thanks for the replies peeps, i did'nt expect so many to be honest! It will be good to see those from further afield coming down for a bijou Welsh meet and i'm sure we will try to make you all most welcome.:)

How about a mini meet in November, just to break the long wait?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE