SotP Group buy – Norwegian Lavvu tents & stoves

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

meanderer

Nov 2, 2006
yonder
Hi Folks

A few of you mentioned collecting your tents and you guys should have PMs to that effect.

There a couple of you just having tents so I will get them sorted and sent.

Those that require a stove as well need to decide whether to pay more for carriage and have two deliveries or wait until Feb for the stoves. I'm OK either way as there isn't much extra work in sending two parcels.

More soon.

Cheers

Jon

meanderer said:
Hi Folks

A few of you mentioned collecting your tents and you guys should have PMs to that effect.

There a couple of you just having tents so I will get them sorted and sent.

Those that require a stove as well need to decide whether to pay more for carriage and have two deliveries or wait until Feb for the stoves. I'm OK either way as there isn't much extra work in sending two parcels.

More soon.

Cheers

Jon

Hi Jon,

Missed yesterdays post!

Great new that the tents have arrived :D

I'd be happy to take two deliveries as my son is sooooooo excited about getting the Lavvu.

Any rough idea when the stoves will be over in Feb??

Thanks for all your efforts and for keeping us posted :You_Rock_

Cheers,

Phil.

Mr_Rimps

Forager
Aug 13, 2006
Hampshire
I'm collecting my Luvva on Monday.

If anyone living in Hampshire would like me to collect theirs too, then pick up from me, I'm happy to do so.

I live in Fareham. PM me before 9pm -ish Sunday.

Cheers
Andy

MikeDB

Jack in the Green
Dec 13, 2005
East Yorkshire
Too Much Kit To Carry said:
Hi Jon,

Missed yesterdays post!

Great new that the tents have arrived :D

I'd be happy to take two deliveries as my son is sooooooo excited about getting the Lavvu.

Any rough idea when the stoves will be over in Feb??

Thanks for all your efforts and for keeping us posted :You_Rock_

Cheers,

Phil.

Yep, total agreement, soooo excited, coupled with the possibility of moving to Sweden I am as excited as a very big bag of excited things!

Mike

meanderer

Nov 2, 2006
yonder
Hi Folks

There's an SotP member collecting his Lavvu next weekend (27/28 Jan) and he's offered to take any others for collection from the Chessington area.

Delivery for a Tundra 8 & groundsheet is around £20 so see if this option makes sense on mileage.

Off to sort some more tents now.

Cheers

Jon

Mr_Rimps

Forager
Aug 13, 2006
Hampshire
Picked up my Luvva from Jon lunch time and now its up in the garden. Fantstic!

Thanks Jon. Looking forward to the arrival of the stove.

:You_Rock_

Andy

Mr_Rimps

Forager
Aug 13, 2006
Hampshire
OK folks here they are.
Sorry to keep you waiting..had to wait for the sun to come up!

4bf51yf.jpg

The Luvva went up without any problems despite no instructions. There are three peg loops connected via a webbing strip
I pegged these out first and put in the pole. It stood up OK, despite a windy afternoon, then I went around the base and put the rest of the pegs in.

440jc53.jpg

He he he ha ha ha ....great!

2w582zq.jpg

Enough room for four and our kit with the added advantage that if the weather's not to good for sitting outside there's room to play inside.
I brought the ground sheet too its a quality pice of kit (not just a cheap tarp) as is the whole thing.

I'm thinking of making some adjustments to the groundsheet to enable it to be put in after the tents up. Also going to add some eyelets.

Now the weather is chilling up nicely I really need a stove ;)

Andy

MikeDB

Jack in the Green
Dec 13, 2005
East Yorkshire
Mine arrived this morning, fantastic!

A very happy me and an over excited small person had breakfast in the Lavvu, -2 and frosty but brilliant.

:D

Mike

Don Redondo

Forager
Jan 4, 2006
NW Wales
Bugger... now I'm really regretting pulling out of the group buy :(

Meander I don't suppose there's any spare room on the next pallet load is there? I'm sure there will be some gaps to fill ;)

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Don Redondo said:
John are you coming down to the Lakes meet... and if so are you bringing your bison tipi?

Nope I don't think I will be going to the Lakes Meet. If I was I would bring the tipi for you to see. If I change my mind or anyone local is coming I can get them to bring it for you to look at.

Yes, Bikething you missed your canoe ;) It's a SotP meet.

Don Redondo

Forager
Jan 4, 2006
NW Wales
No that's fine John, maybe there will be another one there, otherwise I'm sure I can wait until the next Loch Lomond meet. Will there be a LL meet soonish?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE