Sorry

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Razzolatore

Sep 15, 2021
Italy
Gentlemen
Please forgive me for my acrobatic English.
I have always liked tracking, even if in northern Italy, in the plain where I live, we certainly can't talk about bushcraft, but it's equally fun; even if now my legs are protesting.
My English does not allow me to participate in a technical discussion, but it is enough to read and learn from you and I think it is important.
The reproduction of the Survival Aids 1982 catalog that you published created a wonderful emotion in me; I have always looked for one, but never found .... even the memories are used to make the heart beat.
Gentlemen, Gabriele, now retired, thanks you for welcoming him, sits in a corner and begins to listen.
To all of you, given these difficult times, my best wishes. Good luck. Buona Fortuna e Grazie.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello @Razzolatore :) and welcome.
Your English is a lot clearer than my Italian, and my near-as daughter in law is Italian !

Come and join the conversations, I think there are skills and interests that like minded folks share worldwide.

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
Gentlemen
Please forgive me for my acrobatic English.
I have always liked tracking, even if in northern Italy, in the plain where I live, we certainly can't talk about bushcraft, but it's equally fun; even if now my legs are protesting.
My English does not allow me to participate in a technical discussion, but it is enough to read and learn from you and I think it is important.
The reproduction of the Survival Aids 1982 catalog that you published created a wonderful emotion in me; I have always looked for one, but never found .... even the memories are used to make the heart beat.
Gentlemen, Gabriele, now retired, thanks you for welcoming him, sits in a corner and begins to listen.
To all of you, given these difficult times, my best wishes. Good luck. Buona Fortuna e Grazie.
Hi and welcome! I am sure a lot of people would love to hear about your tracking experiences and I would certainly want to know more about Northern Italy. :)

Reactions: Herman30

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE