'Sorry' seems to be the hardest word!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Ha! I thought it would happen sooner or later. Are some people developing a conscience? It is also hard to type G-u-i-l-t-y! Lets not be too hard on ourselves I have always felt that the vast majority of people on this site are fair minded and willing to listen to views thay don't necessarily share. Only now and then do we get an unjustified rant. Perhaps we need a 'CONSCIENCE' button somewhere.:lmao:

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
One of the motocross forums I sometimes go on had put the word "Bush" on the swearfilter.

I was trying to explain to someone something to do with a swingarm bush and it kept changing it to swingarm **** :confused:

Dunno if it was cos of all the words that were interchangable with George **** but forum software banning apologies?

Whatever next.

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
One of the motocross forums I sometimes go on had put the word "Bush" on the swearfilter.

I was trying to explain to someone something to do with a swingarm bush and it kept changing it to swingarm **** :confused:

Dunno if it was cos of all the words that were interchangable with George **** but forum software banning apologies?Whatever next.

Unfortunately not only apologies.:(

It's a bit rough when you can't offer sympathy to one of your fellow forumites.

DaveP

May 18, 2007
Haslemere
S-o-r-r-y everyone - this is a wierd one, we are still working on it:-(

Hopefully we'll find out what's going on soon - still getting used to the new version of the forum software it seems.

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE