Some pics from the hills 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stu1979uk

Forager
Oct 22, 2006
glasgow
Some pictures from the second part of my hillwalking.
The next Munro on the list was Ben Vorlich near Loch Lomond, not to be confused with Ben Vorlich at Loch Earn which is on the list for this year also,as long as my knees last out.

18th June
The road on the way up wetting the appetite with Vorlich on the right and Vane on the left and as you can see at long last the sun is out, shock horror!
u6aba5az.jpg

The view down to the Loch Sloy dam
2uqeva9y.jpg

A nice panoramic of the view so far
gygeny2u.jpg

A little bit of snow still lying across on Ben Vane
hute8yzu.jpg

Views of Loch Lomond
qusy3u8y.jpg

And not the only one up here enjoying the view
edebezep.jpg

Being so warm I was tempted to jump in
ape2uty8.jpg

quma6usu.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/17/9avumu7e.jpg[/IMG

The trig point just along from the summit
[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/17/uheqybym.jpg

And finally the cairn at the true summit, shortly after I took this there was a mountain rescue helicopter passed by just below me I did manage to get a video, I'll try adding it to the post when I sus out how to
u8a5eduq.jpg

Some RAF jets out playing in the sun on the way back down
eruresy6.jpg

This was the best day I have had so far on the hills for the weather and the views, I could have sat up there all day.

Next up Bienn Bhuidhe
It started off a fairly nice day so I decided to head up and get some pictures from further up the hill and when I turned round the clag was right behind me chasing me up the hill
7uhydyna.jpg

sararugy.jpg

The weather and the scenery were not the most inspiring on this one so the photos were limited
hyga8ymu.jpg

And finally the small cairn at the summit
8y6e5a2a.jpg

Nearly squashed a few of these wee guys on the route
aqehuqyv.jpg

This was probably my least liked one a combination of the weather and the lack of scenery but it's ticked off now completing all the Arrochar alps (Ben Lomond was done a few years back).
When I have time to start the next lot it will be the seven Munros around Crianlarich hopefully I will manage them in the next month or two.

Hope you enjoyed the views

Stuart

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE