Solo bimble

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Had another solo bimble this week, same wood as I usually go to but kept in one area most of the day doing a little carving of a spoon blank from some dryish beech, also getting a little fallen wood for taking to the Sussex meet this weekend for people to use for spoon carving, not a bad day only got wet on the way back the last few minutes.
Food was good and the buns that I usually take for my bimble pals went down well.
Took my newly made sit hammock to try out it worked OK but next time I shall take more rope to hang it better, this also has a very large rip stop pocket to place extra gear in and then roll it up and place it over my small canvas rucksack that has leather tie downs on the side.
A few pictures. ta for looking.

[/IMG]

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Looks like a good day out matey, looking forward to our next bimble, sorry I couldn't make it today.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Ah! Correction then: nice table Kepis and Rockmonkey:)

Well Hugo did supervise and take the mickey as we were building it, aaaand i suppose he got some of the materials for it too:)

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Thanks guys, took a few more pictures but photobucket is playing me up so left them out.
The table, well if it's not made from green wood then it is nothing to do with me. :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE