Solar Air Lantern

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mrcharly

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
I lived for 18months with all my domestic lecky supplied by a solar panel. Partner and 4 kids with me.

Solar power works ok in Britain.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
I run a back-up solar power system that can deliver 500W @ 120VAC pure sine wave for at least 8 hours.
Only because I must be able to do that. Otherwise, -25C chills my house very quickly

ddave489

Mar 20, 2014
Gateshead
I have a luminaid blow up lamp which is one of my favourite bits of kit. Gives off a decent amount of light even on dim and can be charged by any kind of light.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I have a luminaid blow up lamp which is one of my favourite bits of kit. Gives off a decent amount of light even on dim and can be charged by any kind of light.

How long have you had it Dave? Ive read somewhere there are some reliability issues regarding longevity , a 50% failure rate ( although that may have been earlier models.)

ddave489

Mar 20, 2014
Gateshead
I've had mine nearly 2 years now and absolutely no problems what so ever, I've used it in my tent many times, under my tarp while hammocking and even as a pillow in an emergency!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE