So the dinner cooking

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

v8mule

Tenderfoot
Oct 3, 2012
wigan
This year it's a shoulder of hoggett roasted slow and low for about 4hrs with garlic, anchovies.
The sprouts will be shredded and quick fryed in butter with bacon an chorizo (how do you like your?)
The veg is all preped and read to be par boils and roasted with the potatoes so let's have a cuppa and chill out merry Christmas everyone

Ian

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
I made the cornbread dressing and sweet potatoe pies. The future SIL is smoking a turkey and his sister is roasting another (we're all gathering for a big meal together) Various other family members bringing other assorted side dishes and veg. (I hope somebody remembers a green bean casserole!)

And I hope the tornandos miss us. 7 or 8 States are under thunderstorm/tornado watches and are expected to be upgraded to warnings a bit later.

Last edited:

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Y'know, Christmas dinner bubble & squeak is gooood! That worked.

And best of all, no row from my wife. Not when I fouled up the meal, not whilst I was trying to solve it, not when I served bubble & squeak. Amazing woman.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE