So is Mr Mears on the forum?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
yes!!, Ray!,,,,its really is you isnt it,...???

i especially like the fact you didnt actually join until 2010 ,..just to throw us off the scent...
:rolleyes:

HA HA HA HA Actually - I,m thinking of doing a follow up programme of the `roy rogers `episode i made in canada a few years back ,any chance you could do an audition for me ?? We are looking for a man of your experience and knowledge , but to give it a 21st century twist - i was thinking of calling the programme `roids` rage`s !! ;):lmao::lmao:

J

johnboywf2

just like to say i dont think ray mears is on bushcraft uk.....

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
What are you insinuating Biker ? :swordfigh

I'm insinuating that Tony and the Moderators were on that grassy knoll in Dallas in Nov '63. And I'm pretty sure they're also responsable for the faked moonlandings, but of course I can't prove that one. I also think they had direct input with the fishtail on parkas.

B

Bobishere

I've seen some of the worlds best Rubik's cubers mixing with 'normal' cubers; if they can't mix with their own kind, who can they mix with?

Oh! And I'm Ray Mears, all you others are just pretending...

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
If I were Ray Mears, and I'm not, I would have a hobby that wasn't work related and hang out on that forum.

I'm Bear Grylls.

Hmmm good point Edward. I wonder what hopbbies Ray would have? I'm guessing wood carving, which isn't too far a step from Bushcrafty stuff. I can't see him having that much spare time really given all his other things he seems to be doing. I mostly come here for a bit R&R and virtual bushcraftiing if I don't have enough of the real thing in my life. I'm guessing most of us do anyway.

mikeybear

Forager
Feb 15, 2010
UK
I'm insinuating that Tony and the Moderators were on that grassy knoll in Dallas in Nov '63. And I'm pretty sure they're also responsable for the faked moonlandings, but of course I can't prove that one. I also think they had direct input with the fishtail on parkas.

No No No , you've got the wrong forum , shouldn't that be ConspiracyCraftUK :rofl:

Paul K

Tenderfoot
Apr 29, 2003
In the woods
What an interesting thread...

I'm reminded of the 'hit' song One of Us by Joan Osborne from her 1995 Album Relish...

Here are the lyrics I've ammended them to fit the fundamental question were asking...

If Ray had an Avatar,
what would it be and
would You call it to His face
if You were faced
with Him at a Comrie Croft meet,
what would you ask
if You had just One Question via PM...

and Yeah, yeah
Ray is Great
Yeah, yeah
Ray is Good
Yeah, yeah
yeah yeah yeah

What if Ray was one of Us?
Just a slob like one of Us?
Just a Stranger on BCUK, trying to make His
way to 1K posts...

If Ray had a hyperlinked sig line,
what would it look like and
would You want to See
if you clicked through
You would have to Believe
in things like
Ventile and in Wool and the Woodlore Website

and Yeah, yeah
Ray is Great
Yeah, yeah
Ray is Good
Yeah, yeah
yeah yeah yeah

What if Ray was one of Us?
Just a slob like one of Us?
Just a Stranger on BCUK,
trying to make His way towards 1k posts...

Tryin' to make his way Home
Back up to Woodlore all alone...
Nobody callin' on the phone
'Cept for Paul Kirtley just to moan...

and Yeah, yeah
Ray is Great
Yeah, yeah
Ray is Good
Yeah, yeah
yeah yeah yeah

I think it works quite well and would be please to offer this as an official BCUK theme song....

Mate, I don't even call him :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE