Snugpack rocket pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Snugpack rocket pack for sale. It is used but in very good condition just not brand new.

It comes complete with detachable pockets and the yoke to make them into a day sack. Retails over £70 and the yoke is extra.

The main sack is 40 litres and the pockets 10 litres each so all told you get a decent size 60 litre sack. More than enough for a weekend. It has 2 fold away waterproof covers. There is an internal pocket for a hydration bladder and a hole for the tube to exit. They did think of everything.

I will get some pictures tonight if I can but here is a stock photo for now

All this for £50 not including post or real rockets (sorry redcollective)

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
The internal pocket is for a radio and antenna apparently. It does not work for a hydration bladder as the hole at the top (for an ariel) is too small to get the mouth piece through. It is also on one side - so would put all the weight on one shoulder.
Other than that these are good packs - a really handy size - ideal in my opinion :D
I put may GB mini in that pocket generally.

Cheers
Rich

steve a

Settler
Oct 2, 2003
south bedfordshire
Check out Snugpaks website, they seem to indicate the pocket and hole is for a hydration system.

_rocketpak

_rucksack Range
With the same features as the Snugpak Stamina rucksack, the main chamber is a versitile 40 litre. Containing an adjustable removable back plate for your hydration system. Two removable rocket pouches (each 15 litres) are compatible with the issued PLCE system.

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Thanks guys. :rolleyes:

It is for a hydration bladder and I have used it for that. Rich the hole is small but the bite valve on my camelbak just pulls off the tube for cleaning anyway so you pull it off, put the tube out of the hole and replace the valve. The weight of the full bladder is not an issue when the sack is packed you just balance your packing.

So now that is clear anyone actually want to buy it? :D

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
Almost bought one three weeks ago but when I went back to store it had been sold with know hope of them reordering. It was going for €120 euro.

Guessing the shipping would be another £20 pounds to Dublin it puts it up to €100euro at that it's still a bargin but I'll have to pass I just don't have it at the mo. :(

James

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE