Snake

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

StJon

Nomad
May 25, 2006
Largs
Snake found at the side of the road, hadn't been run over but seems to have had it's guts pulled out...

StJon

Nomad
May 25, 2006
Largs
Yeh, one of the guys here said it was a viper, google search confirms it. It is taking me a while to come to terms of the fauna we have here, Tuscany, that could pose a danger on a trip to the woods. While out fishing a swimming snake went to my float, I've found porcupine quills and last night we had wild boar for dinner. Not like the west coast of Scotland...

Adze

Native
Oct 9, 2009
Cumbria
www.adamhughes.net
that could pose a danger on a trip to the woods... Not like the west coast of Scotland...

Asps aren't anything like as venomous as ancient history told by Will Shakespeare would have you believe - like as not dear Cleo clutched a horned viper to her... errmm... chest not an asp as quoted. West coast of Scotland has adders, which are reasonably similar in terms of the lethality of their bite to an asp, so perhaps a little more like Scotland than just the weather would suggest ;)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE