Small meths tins

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
I have 7 small screw top vintage meths tins. These hold approximately 95ml of meths. I gave placed new cork seals in the lids. Some have slight dents but considering the age they are still useable. I am selling these to raise funds for the local air ambulance. Postage costs £2.80 for one tin. So a donation of £4.50 or more per unit please., this will cover fees and postage. PayPal or cheque
0af1d7d729d2db58d30d90536154c9c6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi GT, how big are they you say 95ml, almost tenth of a litre or do you mean almost litre, if so could you put one aside for me and I will give you the money next time we meet up and save postage.

D

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Hi GT, how big are they you say 95ml, almost tenth of a litre or do you mean almost litre, if so could you put one aside for me and I will give you the money next time we meet up and save postage.

D

95ml quite small but useful

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Oooh vintage!!!

Can I buy one please?

PM me address details and I'll send you a tenner as it's for charidee :D

Liam

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
All tins now sold pending payments. I will post the receipts for total postage and from EEAA once I make payment. Thank you all.

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
To the one person this makes sense to, a very heartfelt thanks. Will tip my mug to you when I make my first "Tinned" cuppa. Again Thanks

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Is paypal the only way?

I hate having to use those clowns. I've been faffed about way too often by them and hate internet banking.

If this is the only way, please give me a day or so.

Liam

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
Got mine today and it's sweet and tiny. It looks just like a real grown up tin in its big boy clothes. Will help granddad have a nice cuppa when he pops out. His Daddy, who let him come play with Granddad and paid for his bus fare should be a very proud man.
On a more mature note it is oh so very fit for purpose and made me so pleased.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE