Slings

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Braided up a couple of slings last year. Only get to play with them while camping and progress has been painfully slow but yon weeks rhodie bashing I done last month gave me a chance to practice a bit and it's getting there. Entertaining way to spend a sunny evening on a beach.

Slings.jpg

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
Can I ask, but how do you store the slings in a ball or string straigh like on a belt or wrapped around somthing?
The few I have made in the past are kept in my pocket and the strings folded with a little rubber band keeping them untangled.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
those are smart - used to mess around with a paracord one but it went missing a while back - brading up a jute one sounds like a great idea

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
Nice slings. I refrain from using mine now as I could never get the stone to go forward. I would always hit other people or other peoples dogs or cars. (With a tennis ball)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE