Sleeping bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Scrimmy

Forager
Mar 11, 2008
Whitley Bay
www.freewebs.com
In October i'm hopefully going to the Czech Republic for a hunting trip, it will only be a weekend, so I hope to just wear my gear and take a small bag on the plane as hand luggage ( as im' told you can take quite a big bag on with you) So I need a new sleeping bag, as i've had my dads ex marines bag for as long as i can rember, great for camping when you don't need to travel far, but puts unneeded weight and takes up to much space for hiking, and for the plane. I would like to buy a new sleeping bag to replace my ex army one, so it still needs to handle the cold, and in Czech its ment to be cold lol, also has to be green. I've been looking at the Snugpak Special forces 2, and also the alpkit 800. Anybody have these bags, or can recommend any others for what I need? Thanks Cain

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
I don't know about the 800 but if you're looking at the Snugpak weighing in at 1800g, you might as well use the ex mob bag (if it's the current issue not the 58 Pattern). The military bag will keep you warm at -10 but I don't think the Snugpak would as they're a bit optimistic in their value ratings.

Scrimmy

Forager
Mar 11, 2008
Whitley Bay
www.freewebs.com
I don't know about the 800 but if you're looking at the Snugpak weighing in at 1800g, you might as well use the ex mob bag (if it's the current issue not the 58 Pattern). The military bag will keep you warm at -10 but I don't think the Snugpak would as they're a bit optimistic in their value ratings.

Its the 58 pattern. Cain

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE