sleeping bag

Nov 17, 2015
Runcorn
Hi guys new to this site so be gentle just bought british army sleeping bag ebay no stuff sack not to bother about that as I camp out of the car so don't carry only what I need for that day but always take basha and bivy bag just in case any got this sleeping bag for five pond twenty on evil bay with seven pound postage got it for those cold bitter nights might seem daft but what's the best way to clean this thing it's not turned up yet due this week also got the Italian bivy bag to use with it got that last week new for sixteen pounds which also has the central zip that has a built in stuff sack are these items going to be any good for camping in say January, February, have got the softie trousers and jacket also and a British army bivy thanks

Insel Affen

Settler
Aug 27, 2014
Tewkesbury, N Gloucestershire
I always took mine to a laundrette as its too big to go in a normal washing machine. Then did a normal wash about 40 degrees and tumble dry it. Not sure if it is a long term solution as I just have to go down yo man at Q&M for a new one, might take a bit more care if it was mine.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE