Sleeping bag - any good? Cotswold Sky 350PS

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
This is a bit like closing the door after the horse has bolted i.e. I have already bought this bag (bit of an impulse buy) and now I'm asking if it's any good! The bag is a Ayacucho Sky 350 PS from Cotswold. Should have been £45 but when in Norwich their store had them marked up as £40, although at the till it came up as £45 but that was sorted and with my BCU membership I got another 15% off making it £34.

I only intend to use it from around April through September with my hammock/ bivi/ tarp setup and can't justify spending a lot of money on a bag.

Anyone have experience of this bag they want to share?

Cheers,
Gibbo.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I reckon it will be fine but not down to the quoted temperature. I've just replaced my Cotswold bag as it was a bit short (I did get bought it when I was in the scouts, 24 years ago... :()

Oct 10, 2010
Cornwall. UK
i have the solar 300 sleeping bag (simular but lighter and aparently warmer), and i use it almost all year round for ten tors training and camps on dartmoor from january to april and i find it a great bag, i wish it would compress down more but its and excuse to get a bigger pack:p
Dan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE