Sleeping bag alternatives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
How small? Roughly? Or a Photo?

I ask as I've got the Antartica . and thats quite a big bit of kit to pack away. The benefit of two interlocking smaller bags may be what I'm after.

i also use the snugpak SF combo i can poet pics of them dont ahve them joined at the moment if you need the size of both bags joined i will set it up for you...atb shogun

the sp forces 1 bag is 22cms x 16cms 1.20kg & the sp forces 2 bag is 28cm x 24cms 2.14kg

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Could you mate? That would be very useful. Anychance you can incorporate some ubiquitous household item in the photo for idea of scale?

What sort of height , weight and chest size are you? PM if required. I find most bags don't give me the shoulder size , so i do like the Snugpacks due to the expanda panel.

Many Thanks.

i also use the snugpak SF combo i can poet pics of them dont ahve them joined at the moment if you need the size of both bags joined i will set it up for you...atb shogun

the sp forces 1 bag is 22cms x 16cms 1.20kg & the sp forces 2 bag is 28cm x 24cms 2.14kg

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
hi teedee hope this helps i am not the best packer but here it it..special forces combo both bags in one
weight is 3.50kg size 37cms x 26cms..hope this helps...atb alza

forteedee.jpg

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
3.5kg! wow.

My arctic army packs down to 25x30cm with compression sack and weighs in at 2.72kg - ideal for down to -15C :cool:

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Okay, i have narrowed my choices down to two bags - both by Nanok.

1. Nanok Comfort -5 it has:

Extra wide
Zip on both sides
Small pack size
Adjustable neck baffle
Filling 100% insulated fibre
Weight: 1.9 kg
Packed size: 16x16x50 cm
£56

2. Nanok Endurance SF -10 it has:

Compression Sack Size, 18cm x 18cm x 53cm
Filling, Synthetic Fibre
Total weight, 2.3kg
Extra wide and long
Zip on both sides
Removable boot bag
£95

Has anyone on here got either of these bags? Could you give me some indication of actual pack sizes?

On paper the Comfort -5 seems to tick all of my boxes, cheaper, lighter, smaller pack size etc - so why do i WANT the SF model:eek:
Help!!!!!!

Radix lecti

Native
Jan 15, 2006
Gloucester
Hello
In the spring i use the British Army Jungle sleeping bag with liner and bivvy bag, never had any problems with being cold,doesn't take up to much room in my rucksack either.
Darren

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE