Site upgrade coming soon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey all, as you've probably seen from the notice above we're upgrading the site in the next couple/few weeks.
it's the same software so there will be minimal changes to how the site works, unlike the big change from our old software to the forums now.

It's worth preparing yourselves for some changes though, most things should improve as this new version addresses a few of the issues that we have at the moment, we'll see. For the most part it will be much the same.
we will also drop the same skin/theme on the forum so it will look much as it does now, with you having the options on the colour scheme you prefer.

There might be the odd blip in the site while we test things and there will be a longer downtime when we upgrade this live site, we'll update this thread with more info as we go.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Reactions: Mr Wolf and Qwerty

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
The main upgrade is done, thanks for your patience during the downtime.
There will be some ongoing tweaking and refining over the coming days so your continued patience is appreciated.

Lithril stared a there’s for feedback so please use this for any comments, suggestions or questions.

Thanks all

Last edited:

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Having trouble trying to find out how to edit my posts for spelling errors . I'm using Android phone. Im a real bozo with tech stuff!.Tips please?
Thanks.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Basicly can't find the edit button. My phone has an over active misspell function! Sometimes don't realise I've posted rubbish untill too late so am constantly editing my dyslexic phone!

Reactions: santaman2000

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Positive comment realy love the bright white background. Makes it much easier to read with my deteriorating eyesight.:emoji_ok_hand:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE