I am thinking about removing the white inner insulation material wrapped around the outside of the burn chamber and using it as a wood burner for heating a small room. Of course a carbon monoxide alarm would be in place.
I hope this may deem a worthy heater solution, to use small dead dried branches, twigs and wood pellets as a fuel for heating and cooking.
I may a bid on one at EBay, again another Chinese knock off that's used and dented. So maybe a safely held experiment may be tried with it.
Here is a guy in America using the Silverfire Hunter as a wood burner heater, but he didn't mention about removing the inner heat insulation though, I'm hoping that may help expel more heat into the room also.
Of course, yet again, a Carbon monoxide alarm should be used. I've had carbon monoxide poisoning and it makes one feel drunk and tripping and lightheaded/tired in its early stages, luckily it was noticed. So once burnt, twice shy. 😊