Silva Solar AA battery charger

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
I have just got a goal zero solar panel and battery pack so this can go.

Silva solar AA battery charger in as new condition. Charges 2 or 4 AA batteries, great for keeping torches etc going on longer trips. I don't have any pics at the moment but will take some if needed, its this one http://www.livefortheoutdoors.com/G...ch-Results/Silva-Solar-I-AA-Battery-Charger-/

Looking for £25.00 all in please. Now £17.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
Hi Pauljm ,how's it going ?
I have used one of that solar chargers for years now, a great wee bit of kit, unfortunately after years of abuse I busted my one this summer, I don't have any cash, but I have a bunch of books to trade on the swap shop if you want a look, if not good luck all the best and have a free bump on me ...

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
Hi Pauljm ,how's it going ?
I have used one of that solar chargers for years now, a great wee bit of kit, unfortunately after years of abuse I busted my one this summer, I don't have any cash, but I have a bunch of books to trade on the swap shop if you want a look, if not good luck all the best and have a free bump on me ...

I'm very well thanks mate. I'm after the cash at the moment, but thanks for the offer.

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
8ajude5y.jpg

Finally remembered to add a pic. :)

didicoy

Mar 7, 2013
fens
Go on then. I will buy it for my lad. He goes through batteries like glue sniffers go through hardware shops. If you can get it to me before Christmas that is?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE