Signature

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RobertRogers

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 12, 2006
USA
click where is reads "USER CP" located on the brown bar, the edit signature link is then on the left.

WDBurns

Jan 1, 2011
Chester
Thanks JonathanD, but still no luck, could it be due to this:
All new members have limited account on bushcraft uk, after a short period of time you will automatically be given a full 'Registered User' account whihc provides you with more PM's, increased posting ability, contacting and other benefits.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Thanks JonathanD, but still no luck, could it be due to this:
All new members have limited account on bushcraft uk, after a short period of time you will automatically be given a full 'Registered User' account whihc provides you with more PM's, increased posting ability, contacting and other benefits.

Yep, that will be it :D It doesn't last for long and you're nearly there on posts, it's a bit of security for us so that people can't take the micky

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
I'm having a bit of a user prob with signatures too... I've uploaded a signature picture but can't insert it/ it doesn't display in the signature. I've had a search but am foxed- I'll need to 'wrap a URL' around it to hyperlink to my website, I'm informed, can anyone shed some guiding light for a lost noob please?

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
i did mine by using this normal post reply box, put the image in using the normal pic button, the, highlight the image code that appears in the reply box, click the hyperlink buttong and past in the link, then copy past the whole cabodle into my sig box,

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
All hypothetical now as I can't advertise my 4x4 business in my signature, my fault for misunderstanding the rules I'm afraid- so huuuuge thanks for your help, guys, but my imageless signature is far more apt for my current state of mind!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE