Show Us Your Pet (Pics)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ncarvajal

Tenderfoot
Aug 24, 2008
UK - Colombia - Norway
In light of the recent dog related thread I thought I would put a picture up of my last dog Titan who is sadly no longer with me. I miss him greatly and am not yet decided if I will have another one as he was truly the best dog I could have hoped to have had. So now I have shown you mine, how about seeing yours??

Web-TitanHug.jpg

YES... that is me and YES I know I have a funky afro! For scale I am 5'11" :D

Web-TitanLazy.jpg

Web-TitanLie.jpg

Web-TitanFace.jpg

Web-TitanTruck.jpg

See NOT everyone with a 4x4 has no use for it. You should see what it was like trying to get him into my friends Clio! :D

Anyway that is Titan. So who has pets on here they'd like to show?

Thanks,
NC

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
my little puppy is more popular and recognisable than I am, at least that's the impression I get when I'm out at shows. Normally the conversation goes along the lines of "Hi, good to see you. Where's the dog?" Then they might decide to come and look at what I'm doing/selling :rolleyes:

So, Saxen:

saxenposenet.jpg

and in his favourite position:

relax.jpg

a12jpm

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 15, 2008
Perthshire
Well here's mine. Bought to work but 6 months into training discovered hip displacia. Never mind, 8 years later still a great pet and still going strong.
DSCN0129.JPG

And this is "hers" with mine, hard at work making my office smell - it's a full time job you know. Possibly the grumpiest dog in the world, until the food bucket gets rattled.

IMG_0002.jpg

Scots_Charles_River

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 12, 2006
paddling a loch
www.flickr.com
Not my dog, but the parents. Have him for month just now as they are away holidaying.

Nick

PICT1206.jpg

1349543367_8187da1b8d_m.jpg

Fetching kindling,loch tay.
1349543361_9b200c2c17_m.jpg

Brogan dug a hollow to snooze in at dusk, he was banned from the tent until he had dried at the fire, to avoid him using my sleeping bag
1350480712_8f7324b356_m.jpg

544462753_f7f9c553b3_m.jpg

544458087_3771db8f55_m.jpg

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
This is the wifes moggy Bovril. A feisty little sod and I`ve got the sacrs to prove it, you wouldn`t think butter would melt in his mouth but he`s a total headcase at 4 years old. He doesn`t have many friends as he always gives other cats and good hiding.

DSC00503.jpg

We had a beautiful goldie called Ben for 12 years but had to be put down as he`d lost his back end to marrow cancer. A total superstar from good stock too, his dad was the goldie on the pedigree chum advert jumping across streams in Scotland during the 90s, I`ve no digi photos of him though so I need to scan a few prints.

Rich

This is Brochlach (Badger), we got him 3 and half years ago when he was 3 months old and we were his 3rd owner! (From the SSPCA pound), it has taken a lot of time for him to build his trust in humans again. For a couple of years he would shake, urinate and cower at every noise, when he saw women with a walking stick etc, now he is just fine. He's part of the family now and he goes everywhere with us. He's a collie cross retriever and loves to be outside and recieve lots of attention n hugs from folk! He's my surrogate son!
may08047.jpg

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
This is Daisy...or 'Little Daize' or Oi, Scrotey!'. She's a black and tan Cavvy.

4r42fr.jpg

She is most definitely a lap dog but is daft as a brush, very soft and good natured, and enjoys camping/walks in the woods.

Ruins my 'hardman' image, though...

Aug 17, 2008
Hampshire
These are my two - one working cocker (10 mths), and a show cocker (almost 3 yrs)

Dogs.jpg

We also have 3 cats, but they don't stay still long enough for photos - we live in a farmhouse and they roam around as (hopefully) a rodent deterrent.

Cairodel

Nomad
Nov 15, 2004
Cairo, Egypt.
This is Skye (right) sheltering from the "big killer in the sky" witha friend (centre)
she met in Sinai this past summer...

Summer&

Waiting for me to get the fire going for the nightly B-B-Q'd chicken.....

IMG_1135.jpg

She knows the sun's going down, and our nightly visitor - a little desert fox - will be
on the prowl shortly....

IMG_1140.jpg

Oi Mum...!!!! Look wot 'E's doing...!!!!

IMG_1117.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE