Shoddy knife from Amazon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
SWMBO just bought a small folding knife from Amazon from a company called "Want It Now" and it arrived today... I actually laughed aloud when I saw the state of it !!... She definitely doesn't "want it now" It's going straight back with a stern letter... Check out the pic !!!

knife_faults.jpg

Darwa

Forager
Apr 12, 2013
Cambridge
At £3.56 delivered, I'm tempted to get one as a project. I couldn't possibly make it any worse than the original state!

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
That's hideous!
Looks like something that you'd find in your grandad's tool box, made from monkey metal by real monkeys and decayed into that state having spent fifteen years at the bottom of a poisoned canal, been recovered and then rattled around in a cement mixer for a year or two.

How can they have the gall to sell such tat?

Ogri the trog

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
That sure is terrible! :)

I can trade you this knife if you like, it's a german hunter lock knife. Very slim and of reasonable quality! (the wooden scaled one in the middle)

Trade value I'd say would be shy of a tenner and it'll do alright for a cheap pocket knife.

Dave-the-rave

Settler
Feb 14, 2013
minsk
That's worse than my Arthur Wright Lambs foot. Mind you if the blade and edge are straight it would be better than my Arthur Wright Lambs foot. :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE