Shing Bushcraft knife.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
I am selling a Shing Bushcraft knife at the New Year meet in Bucks this weekend.

As I still haven't ever managed to post pictures on this site I feel that this is the best way to go!

It is a wooden handled item with a 3 3/4" blade (rough guide only) and leather right handed sheath. It has swirly rivets and has never been used.

If anyone would like to view this it will be at the Meet.

Swyn.

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
I have looked on Shings' website and have an idea of price now.

I see that his mircata handled knives are for sale at £125
The one that I have has a desert Ironwood handle, red liners and handmade leather sheath. It is very similar to the left hand knife shown in this picture. The blade is scandi grind like the middle one.

The rivets are patterned/ engraved just to make it a little more unique. These is not shown in this picture as the rivets here are plain.

The sheath is identical to the LH one and is for a right handed person.

I think £ 120.00 is a fair price. Postage is included inclusive of insurance.

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1396&stc=1&d=1232874004
Thankyou.

Swyn.

Attachments

• b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 151

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
I have managed to find a picture that I can upload!:twak:

Not an identical picture of my kinfe but so very similar!

Please note that the knife that I am selling has a scandi ground blade which is similar to the two dark handled knives shown in the picture.

I have included postage in the price.

Thanks for your patience as I fumble around!

Swyn.:D

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
hi swyn, just so you know, the rivits are actually a number of tubes and pins aranged within a larger tube which produce the patterning- they're known as "mosaic pins", they're not engraved, and they're not actually riveted

i got to se this at swyns meet the other week and it's a lovely knife:)

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Thanks for that little bit of V useful info Nat.

I've just SOLD this item so am hoping that its new owner will be a very happy bunny when he receives it.

All the best.

Swyn.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE