Sold Shing Baby Bushy.

• Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
In the interests of thinning out the knives that I literally never use I've had a first cull of the kit box.
There will be a few more to come I'm sure but this one is a corker.
Shing Baby Bushy with a 3 1/4" blade in 3mm with beautifully figured yew scales and solid brass pins. I've never even stropped this one as I've only used it a few times. Its a superb little knife but just way too small for my huge paws but so pretty that I kept it anyway!
Very classy dark chestnut leather sheath by G4 of this parish with a great patina.
Very sharp, very strong blade and useful for all sorts of tasks for someone with smaller hands.
I'm offering this on the FM forum for a week. After that it will be going on general sales thread.
I'm looking for NOW SOLD STF.
Bank transfer or PayPal as you please.
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

Last edited:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
If it doesn’t go at that I’ll probably keep it for slicing salami.
NOW SOLD.
I need to find a new salami knife now!

Last edited:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
I would consider a trade for Ben Orford carving tools or a really good crooked knife.
I don’t need any more axes though.
Cheers, Simon

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
A bump if I may on this one.
If it doesn’t sell and no one has swaps I’ll keep it. Always looks impressive in rural France when I use it for a steak knife.

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.