Sherwood survival school

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

steve a

Settler
Oct 2, 2003
south bedfordshire
Has anyone got any experiance of this school aimed for scouts.
Sherwoodsurvivalschool.co.uk
At the prices advertised I would think it would be of interest to a number of Scouts/leaders.

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Cant say I have but they seem pretty straight forward.

Thanks for the video btw - watched it last night - fantastic.

PeterW

Tenderfoot
Sep 20, 2004
Nottinghamshire
I'm one of the original founders of the Sherwood Survival School

It was set up as part of a LIP Course (Project) and has gone on from that to a full time (you know Scouting.... :wink: ) activity.

Mainly aimed at Notts/Leicester area, we do a course every month or so. The costs are purely to cover our costs, and anything over is ploughed back into kit for the courses.

We will be publishing the 2004/5 dates over the next few weeks if anyone from further afield is interested. Its Scouting only at the moment, as that means we are fully insured without further costs.

Best Regards

Peter

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
Hi Peter - Welcome to BCUK!

I'd be interested in seeing the dates when they become available, and I suspect that another BCUKer - TAZ (whose an Explorer leader in the District (Blackwater Valley, Hants) where I'm an ASL) will be as well. I seem to remember him being very keen on his Explorers doing something like this.

TAZ

Tenderfoot
Aug 3, 2004
Farnborough, Hampshire
Yes very intersted but evey time i went to the site there were no new dates, so looking forward to the new ones going up.
Have about 6/7 Explorers interested in the course. Can leaders partake or not?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE