Shelter - help

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
Hello guys , if you remember I had a similar thread about a month ago , about buying a tarp , you guys told me to wait for a while get more money and buy the dd tarp , so after that , I spent that money on some other gear and now I have 50$ in my hands , ready to buy the DD tarp , but I want to ask you guys again to make sure I am making the right decision because 50$ may not be much money for you guys , because of where you live , but for me where I live paying 50$ is like if someone in UK or USA payed 150$ , it's that much of a difference , so enough with that lets get to the main part of this thread.
At the moment , for more than few months I was with no shelter option , my only tent which I had for years was in so bad shape that I threw it away , so now I want to buy a tent/tarp which will be really durable and will last me for atleast few years (I use everything with care so everything lasts me for long time) What should I do ? what should I buy ? should I go for the dd tarp or do you guys have better options for me ? Please help
Thank you

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Well the is a group buy thread at the moment, 20% off DD items, personally I don't think you'll go far wrong with one, hope that helps.

knifeman

Forager
May 27, 2015
england
Yeah. Go for DD. They are great quality and long lasting if you look after them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Search the forum for dd group buy read the posts put your name on the list with what you want and pm the organiser with the details he wants

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE