Sheaths for outdoor leaders

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
After seeing all those sheaths out here being presented I got the urge to try and make my own, so after asking my brother to "lend" me his leather working kit (I still have to get that back to you Thijs, I promise I will) I had a few go's at making a sheath. I was fairly happy with it as it fitted my frost knife well, nice and slim sheath.
000_eerste_messchede_achterkant_.JPG

Now a couple of months ago, I worked with a number of outdoor leaders on a voluntary project. (Using the outdoors for personal development and communication skills) All the staff who worked on that programme where given a frost knife, and as you know those come with those handy clip-on plastic sheaths.
Only last week we did another one of those programmes and I thought I could make all the volunteers a new leather sheath. Here's the result:

001_4_wraptor_FS_schede_s_.JPG

002_wraptor_FS_detail_1.JPG

003_wraptor_FS_detail_2.JPG

I'm still feeling proud, whenever I see them walking around with it.

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Really nice work, I'm in the middle of finnishing a new sheath myself I'll post some pics when its done.

Simon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE