Sheath making for 1 & 3/4lb Hultafors Agador Axe.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Androo

Nomad
Dec 8, 2010
NW UK
I have no experience with leatherwork and have recently purchased a Hultafors Agador 1 3/4lb Carpenters Axe - It looks, feels and works very nicely but I don't have anything to fashion into protection for the edge so was hoping someone here may have a sheath that would suit, or would be able to make a very basic sheath/protector in leather for me?

Reply in thread or PM for dimensions etc.

Thanks!

Androo

Nomad
Dec 8, 2010
NW UK
Try Angst too

OK.

Why can't I get a mask for my axe? Its just so unfair!! All I want is a mask for my axe, is that too much to ask? Why does the whole world conspire against me when all I want is a mask for my axe!!!

That Alright? ;O)

Seriously though, there is some very lovely work which I'd be happy to commission, but with postal charges for the heavy bit, it might be more financially sensible to get some veg-tan and make one myself. But the quality of work I see is so good!

The dilemma ensues...

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
The dilemma ensues...

it's hardly a dilemma, either commission one of the makers on here or make your own, pretty simple really, i would make you one, but i don't have the time at the moment due to other more pressing commitments.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE