Sheath for first knife

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
I've just finnished the sheath for my first knife project, I wanted something sturdy that would take a knock or two as I am going to use the knife for work, I did intend to make a wooden one from the Lime burr I had left over but I have just gone and broken one of the sides, oh well, at least I have this for now. I know its not a traditional scandi style sheath but its good and strong, 3.5mm veg tan dyed mid brown, saddle stitched and wax finnished.

Firstknifesheath1.jpg

firstknifesheath2.jpg

Hope you like it.

WilS

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 3, 2008
North Wales
Very nice mate, well done. But if your using that for work, you must be better off than the rest of us. The Health & Safety Nazis would have my guts for garters! :)

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Simple, yet beautifully put together! You have great taste and talent, really is good work, and your first as well. :)

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Cheers for the comments guys, I'm quite pleased with it myself, it is a shame about the Lime burr I was looking forward to having a go at it, never mind though.

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Thanks jojo, well in theory I dont think the knife would be allowed but I only use it if there are no folk around, or when its attached to my harness and your in a tree it wont really be seen by many folk.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE