Sheath and sore finger

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Allybally

Forager
Feb 23, 2006
Glasgow
In a hurry to finish the sheath for my new knife i kinda took some of my nail off ! the same nail that has just grown back!!!:eek:
2011-01-17%2021.23.01.jpg

2011-01-17%2021.39.06.jpg

2011-01-17%2021.38.30.jpg

2011-01-17%2021.39.21.jpg

Just need to take my time and try a bit harder next time!:nofeed:

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Nice work. Does the sheath have a welt in it? It's hard to tell in the pics and might cause more blood loss if there isn't one!

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I'll see your fingertip and raise it with this fine example of numptyism. :togo:

Did it about an hour ago nailing a staple into a wobbly wooden post attaching barbed wire to it.

Post moved, middle finger of left hand got in the way of the hammer, hammer drove fingertip onto barb through the fingernail. Took some pulling to remove my fingertip, that barb would not let go.

I'm tough me, hardly cried at all. Know what you mean about it having a pulse of its own.

Trust me, it looked a lot worse before I cleaned it. Honest.

Get well soon Ally. I expect it only hurts when you point, mine does when I do obscene gestures.

Can I get an "ahhhhhh" here people?

Ouch.jpg

Nice looking sheath by the way LOL! This could rapidly turn into a pi$$ing contest :lmao: Blood flow is the minimum entry fee.

Last edited:

Allybally

Forager
Feb 23, 2006
Glasgow
Its still thumping btw!, lets not see any more bloodloss on the forum please!!!!
Thanks for all your sympathetic words, cold hearted buggers the lot of you (except Biker, get well soon!!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE