Sharps and stuff for trade WITHDRAWN THANKS

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Apologies for the lack of photos.....Photobucket is being a pain!!

Watch this space.....

Unless you’ve paid the ransom to keep your account, PB are gone. They withdrew every pic hosted for free, ruining blogs and forums worldwide, and demanded everybody cough up £300 a year.

Until you do, they won’t release your pics.

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
Oh.....wow, I haven’t had to upload to a forum for a while...luckily I only had a few irrelevant pictures on there!
I’ll keep trying....there are links to pictures though for now.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Thanks for the heads up Rich, I hadn’t heard....I’ll try another site. Anyone any recommendations?

I use Postimage, no account set up required. But they also had a site hack hiccup recently and had to change their Internet address which broke links. However, I find it the easiest hosting site to use.

https://postimages.org/

A lot of people use Flickr, but I don’t get on with it too well.

I think the days of free image hosting may be coming to an end, the pop up ads might generate enough revenue on sites such as Facebook, but not enough for image sites.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Photobucket has announced a restructuring with different management, fewer adverts and a much more economical cost/price structure.
Noble thought but I never expected to get something for nothing for very long.
Stopping one mouse-click away from signing up, I'll look into this.

I opened an account wit PostImage but had a gut feeling that they were headed for trouble so did little with the account.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE