Shadowhawk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fallow Way

Nomad
Nov 28, 2003
Staffordshire, Cannock Chase
I have sent roughly 12 emails to shadowhawk in the last few months trying to find out about courses as I desperatly want to spend more time learning from Ian and the gang and also to track down a certificate I am supposed to have received months ago. Is anyone else having trouble getting through?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I’m not making any excuses for them but I know things have been rather hectic for them with Rhoda having the baby and max getting malaria. I was talking to him the other day and they’re starting to get back on top of things.

Send them another one and see or give them a call.

I hope it works out for you…

nipper

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Hi Fallow Way

Just to let you know I spoke to Max this morning. He has only just got back into the country as he has been running courses in Africa, he has also been doing quite a lot of filming work. On top of that he also managed to catch a bad bout of malaria, so he has been fairly tied up of late.

Max will be back in Cornwall on Thursday so I am certain he will be in touch with you very soon after that.

If I can be of any assistance let me know as a speak to Max on a fairly regular basis.

Happy tracking
Nick

Rhoda

Nomad
May 2, 2004
Cornwall
www.worldwild.co.uk
Hi guys,
sorry you've had trouble getting through, Tony is right things have been really hectic, I've effectively been on maternity leave and max is away a lot. We'll be putting some new dates for 2006 courses on the website in the very near future, Max has been sorting out the schedule. In the meantime you can email us as usual, ring 07815 120150 or send me a private message. Things will defiantely be back on track (excuse the pun :rolleyes: )from now on.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE