Seventh Hammock Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

al21

Nomad
Aug 11, 2006
In a boat somewhere
My hammock arrived this morning. Many thanks MagiKelly!

Now need to keep an eye on when the next group buys for tarps, underblankets and mosi-nets happen.

Just like to add that you provide a very efficient service that many retailers would do well to copy.

Toodle pip,

Al

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
I spent my first night in it yesterday, what an amazing bit of kit! Plenty of room and the higher sides kept the draught off but my back was frozen!! NOW I understand why I need an underblanket :lmao:

I was actually in a scout HQ and hung it from the roof beams, but every one of the little dears wanted a go so it took me 30 minutes to get to bed :D

I got round the cold back with a large sheet of bubble wrap :)

Thanks again, its a real pleasure to use good kit, and I think that my collection of old mini hammocks might get donated to the scouts next year ;)

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Looks like I'm sorted for a hammock now - would be interested in a tatonka tarp though if you ever decide to do another one.

D

Deleted member 4605

Already got a tarp and hammock - I want another underblanket group buy!

fast celt

Forager
Aug 9, 2005
West Yorkshire
I want all three items :D
I think Russel (warthog1981) John (magickelly) and other Know what happened to me on my try out with a hammock at loch achray two weeks ago :eek: :confused: :lmao: :D
John H

WoodMonkey

Jun 1, 2006
Berkshire
Could you please put me down for 3 hammocks please...Great stuff..Thank you

Please let me know the total cost and to pay you.

:You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE