Seventh Hammock Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
I just did a inventory and found 30 meters of 25mm nylon webbing that I am never going to use, so as a small thank you to the community I will send three people 2*5m for their new hammock. The only thing I want in return is that you click on the scales in the top-right corner of any of MagiKelly's posts and give him a green rep point.

The webbing is unused and OK for hammock use, especially if you are not a fat lump like me, obviously not as good as climbing tape but on the other hand is quite a bit lighter. And free :cool:

So the first three people PMing me with their address gets a set. :headbang:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Bumblebee,

Don't need the webbing, but have some rep (if people don't spot it here, can I suggest a post in the swaps section - my stuff went double smart :D)

Red

PhilParry

Nomad
Sep 30, 2005
Milton Keynes, Bucks
Many thanks John - got mine today. :notworthy

I'm sure I echo everyone else's thoughts when I say a big thank you to you - you're almost a recognised charity for all this hard work! :D

I don't know where you find the time!! :You_Rock_

All the best,

Phil

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
The three sets will be on their way to their new owners tomorrow :)

Bumblebee said:
I just did a inventory and found 30 meters of 25mm nylon webbing that I am never going to use, so as a small thank you to the community I will send three people 2*5m for their new hammock. The only thing I want in return is that you click on the scales in the top-right corner of any of MagiKelly's posts and give him a green rep point.

The webbing is unused and OK for hammock use, especially if you are not a fat lump like me, obviously not as good as climbing tape but on the other hand is quite a bit lighter. And free :cool:

So the first three people PMing me with their address gets a set. :headbang:

DarDar

Sep 27, 2006
Ireland
Mine arrived this morning John. Super piece of kit - just one problem though.......i can't work out how to roll it up properly to get it back in neatly!! :lmao: :lmao:

Seriously though anybody got any tips? and well done again to MagiKelly for organising this :You_Rock_

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
I've put up my "Magikelly Special" and found it to be very spacious and comfy. I like the extra length it has over the DD, and really appreciate how it wraps all the way around me, even with a semi-inflated thermarest in there with me. And the pack size? Stunning.

The only complication I've found is that it's longer than all but one of my tarps (the Hennessey hexfly). However, with a bit of experimenting, I found that the next longest tarp was long enough if I set it out along the diagonal access. It looks just a bit odd, but I found that this asym layout was actually more stable and taut than ways I've used it before; and gave better views.

So... result!

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
Hi there Magi Kelly think this is a new batch since I was last in touch and missed the boat Please count me in for one this time, or if this was the batch I missed put me in for one on the next buy also let me know how to pay you . In advance if you wish. I did not get details of the hammocks from the forum as I am a relatively new member. It was JFW {Farquhar} that reccomended me to you as he is very pleased with the one he got from you some time ago. Hope I am in time for this batch.
Looking forward to seeing you again the next time you are at Loch Achray if not before then.
Cheers for now o'smokey. Stuart S
Keep your Tinder Dry. l

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE