Serious bushcraft picture competition thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Who put up your favorite picture?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
This is the thread for the serious pictures for the competition as described here, please don't clutter it with chat :D

I've just added the Poll. Please do not enter any more pictures as the competition has moved to the Poll stage.

There’s quite a few photos in this thread so I thought we’d narrow things down a little buy polling the names of those that have posted first and then we’ll narrow it down to the pictures. We’ll leave this for a while and then I’ll change the poll to represent the pictures based on the most popular in the poll

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
fire.jpg
[/IMG]
Fire
fire2.jpg
[/IMG]
Fire2
lochachray.jpg
[/IMG] Loch Achray 23:00hrs
spider.jpg
[/IMG]
Spider

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
OK here's my attempts

The path to Bushcraft leads us to a destination we can not yet see
DSCN2364.jpg

Sunset over Glamaig (Red Cullins, Isle of Skye)
Glamaig.jpg

Half way up "Big Ben"
BenNevis.jpg

Crimple Valley at sunset
ViaductCropped.jpg

Thanks for looking

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
PICT0146.jpg

Picture taken last summer on Dartmoor on an extremely hot day (admin day). I sat myself on a big rock cleaning my stuff in de middle of this stream (that provided us with water during our 8 day stay) and chilled a bit :D

scoops_uk

Nomad
Feb 6, 2005
Jurassic Coast
Here's a few from me (they're straight off my website so apologies for not removing the copyright)

Sunrise from my snow trench
P1010165.JPG

Tipi shelter
P1010167.JPG

Arctic moon rising
P1010173.JPG

SWMBO finding out what camping in the cantabrian mountains means (yes we are sad enough to have matching hats. I couldn't let her buy second rate kit just to be different!!)
DSC_0141.JPG

Southern Upland Way
P1010061.JPG

Waylands gets my vote. Quite an achievement to keep that blow pipe still and sharp with the longer exposure needed for the water and fire. Not ony is is a great composition, it's a technically difficult shot done perfectly.

Scoops

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE