September Woodland Wildcamp in Kent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
Rochester, Kent
youtube.com
Hi all,

Thought I'd share my latest video from my September Wildcamp where I get some hang time in the hammock, practice some campcraft and go on a little bimble. I've also produced a blog about it, feel free to check it out via my link below (Note to Mods: I'm not advertising or promoting anything other than the great outdoors!)

I'm still very new to this videoing malarkey, feel free to let me know what you think. I haven't yet built up the courage to talk to the camera as I always think that I sound like a dick! One day I might though.

[video=youtube_share;cIhEFGyowKQ]https://youtu.be/cIhEFGyowKQ[/video]

Reactions: gg012
Apr 27, 2017
Cornwall
I enjoyed the vid thanks for sharing. Quite refreshing seeing the video alone with well selected music, and not feeling the need to talk or commentate.
The woodlands looked very good, that tree that had come down was a monster by the looks!

Thanks again.

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
Rochester, Kent
youtube.com
Ta very much. That fallen Ash tree is humungous, it probably stood a good 40-50ft tall and wiped out four smaller sycamore when it fell. I've since been back to it to harvest a little bit for some whittling projects as it's not often that you can get your hands on some green Ash.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE