sell in makers market....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jdodger

Oct 18, 2012
Gloucestershire
Not sure how to get hold of those on Admin... I am a subscriber to the makers market but for some reason I have lost the ability to post new threads in the makers market?! Can anyone help me out? I have logged in on a couple of different ddevics and still nothing...

Much appreciated

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I don't know why, but I will flag the issue for Admin to see and hopefully sort out.

We have had problems with folks who changed their email address though. If the one you are using isn't the one that's registered here then things go a bit skew-wiff.

Hopefully Admin will see this soonish, but if they haven't fixed things by tomorrow night, will you let me know? and I'll remind them to have a looksee.

atb,
Toddy

jdodger

Oct 18, 2012
Gloucestershire
Hey Toddy,

Ive just tried again and the 'post new thread' tab is still not showing. I've not cchanged any contact details either so not sure whats happened... If you could make any of the admin aware or let me know who I need to contact that would be great... Thanks

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
You aren't showing as a "maker" jdodger - just as a Full Member. Did you subscribe as a Maker? (Full MEmbers can't post in the Makers Market)

jdodger

Oct 18, 2012
Gloucestershire
I think I know whats happened but I need an admin to sort it out.

My annual subscription was renewed on 2/11/14 yet my maker subscription is not up for renewal until the 20/11/14 so I guess the membership renewal has defaulted my subscriptions.

I have emailed through the contact us so hopefully someone will pick it up soon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE