seiously strong catapult elastic.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
one of the top elastics available is thereaband gold,used by many catapult experts but hard to find,it is cut tapered and is far stronger and better than the regular square or tube stuff,8 inches long will streatch over 3 feet comfortably and launch 10-12mm lead balls with ease.
I AM TAKING DELIVERY OF 5 METERS OF IT THIS WEEK! finally! i will be selling it as made up bands with pouches and as plain bands,also i can sell it by the half meter or meter by arangement. can anyone intrested in some let me know on here so i can get a feel for the amount ille be able to keep myself!

made up bands with leather pouches £5.50 each incl P&P

half meter £25.00 incl P&P

prefered payment : cash or uncrossed postal order by registered post,or paypal. (no sexual favours!)

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
ok guys,these will be made up within an hour of the theraband getting here,its due by the end of the week and is comming from the states.

i will be at the wilderness gathering and will have catties and bands on me.

i am more than willing to send made up bands by post.please pm me your postal address and what you want.

my paypal is: sarah.binning@btinternet.com

when paying by paypall tag as a gift so i get no paypal fees,also add your forum name so i know who the money is from.

payment by POSTAL ORDERS need to be UN-CROSSED please.

many thanks,no one will be disapointed with this stuff!

PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR ORDER BY PM! THANK-YOU.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I will have one band with pouch please. PayPal payment sent with forum name in comment. Thanks & hope to meet you at the Wilderness Gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE