Seiko SKX031

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I sold all my Seiko's, my SKX007's :C ,my 009 and 011 and this is the only one i kept.
It always seemed a slightly better time keeper and just looked and felt a little classier IMO, the raised indices and hands make all the difference.
DSC00075.jpg

The only bad point with these is the naff pressed steel bracelet that comes as standard, that lasted all of 5 minutes before i swapped it for a new generation solid link Seiko bracelet.
The new generation bracelet has the push button deployment clasp and along with the solid links really transforms the feel of the watch.

DSC00078.jpg

The bracelet is full length and unsized (it has screws instead of pins so easy to resize without a tool or risk of marking the links ;) ).
Also i will include a new unworn Seiko rubber strap if you fancy a change.

DSC00077.jpg

I thought long and hard about selling this but i just can't justify keeping it, it's too nice to wear to work as a beater but not as nice as my Omega so it won't see any wrist time.

I will be really sorry to see this one go but no point in it gathering dust.

It only saw a few hours wrist time before my Omega arrived.

£85 which includes RM Special delivery.

Cheque/postal order is fine, PP + 4%

M

mikehill

Hi Lawrence,
where do you get your Seiko straps from ? Just got a 009 myself and I know what you mean about the standard one :eek: The watch itself feels like great quality but ... ;)
Mike.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE