Seiko SKX007K2

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
454_5414_1.jpg

I have had this about 6 weeks now, I bought it to see how i got on with an automatic before i shelled out for an auto Omega.

Im now waiting on a Seamaster (quartz :rolleyes: ) to arrive so it's time to move this on.

Been used not abused , it has the usual swirl's associated with a watch that has been worn but it's in great condition and as i said it's only 6 weeks old.
I really like it but it's not gonna get any wrist time.

Comes with original Seiko box, tags and booklets
£65 + £5 carriage (RM Special Delivery)
(Cheque, postal order or cash - PP is +4%)

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Looks a nice watch. Not too many bells and whistles!
Would like to see your seamaster. My Omega is now 35 years old and still going well.
I would like a watch that I did not have to wind up but am not really looking!
Swyn.

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
I was bought one for my 40th, and its never let me down. Mind it has only been 3 years :rolleyes:

They are fantastic watches.

Dave

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Martyn said:
Great watch. me and me mum clubbed together to get one for my dads 65th birthday. Lovely thing...

omega.jpg

I'd like one for myself, but they are a bit champagne for my wallet.

It was your pic's that got me interested way back
Im buying a second hand quartz so it's much easier on the pocket and i won't be afraid to wear it as it has already aquired the usual swirls on the bracelet etc.

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
rapidboy said:
It was your pic's that got me interested way back
Im buying a second hand quartz so it's much easier on the pocket and i won't be afraid to wear it as it has already aquired the usual swirls on the bracelet etc.

Yeah, good option. The quartz are a very practical option and more accurate, I do like the chronographs though. My dad only takes his off to sleep and says he hardly ever has to wind it.

You can get them serviced by omega, I think they will polish the crystal and bracelet for you and basically put it back to almost new in appearance. Though I think the cost of vthe service is well over £100.

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
I really wanted an auto but I wear a cheap quartz to work and often go for days without wearing my "good" watch so an auto is a bit of a nuisance.
I spoke to Wayne about his and Mark give me some good websites to check out before i decided and although quartz isn't as trendy i think it's the best option for me.
I was thinking about having the bracelet polished but an Omega refurb might be an idea when it's due for a battery change.

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
rapidboy said:
I really wanted an auto but I wear a cheap quartz to work and often go for days without wearing my "good" watch so an auto is a bit of a nuisance.
I spoke to Wayne about his and Mark give me some good websites to check out before i decided and although quartz isn't as trendy i think it's the best option for me.
I was thinking about having the bracelet polished but an Omega refurb might be an idea when it's due for a battery change.

I know what you mean and to be honest, I think I would of done exactly the same except for one thing, my dad kleeps going on about leaving the damned thing to me in his will, so if I bought one for myself, it takes that away from him - unless I kept it quiet of course. :D

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
In that case i hope you won't see it for a long time yet mate.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE