Seed Saving

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Yep; isn't it weird how many criminals we'll know ? and how good we're going to be at guerilla gardening. There'll be an entire underground (sorry about the pun) network of rabid, anti-establishment, feral, greenfingered horticulturalists, undermining the big brother eradication of rival seeds; defending biodiversity in the face of big business monoculturalists.

atb,
M

Last edited:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
That thread is a year old - they have relaxed the rules somewhat for private gardeners, seed swaps etc.

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Relaxed, but they are still pretty restrictive. Who knew that they would want to crack down on something so simple as sharing seeds...

J

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oh I agree the rules are stupid. So what do we do with stupid rules? :)

Agree completely.

I have to work with phenomenal amount of eu directives. We are in the minority of eu countries in that we havent through some bloody revolution over thrown our ruling classes in a permanent manner. We gave never really had the need. We like our stable country so we have never really developed a sense of revolution. The french the slightest change in the common agricultural policy and paris is brought to a standstill, tell them to cure a sausison by dangling it with plastic string and its "non!". The british kipper smokers just complained and compiled. The Finns if birch tar oil is not on the cleared list of cosmetic ingredients they ignore it and keep using it. Sometimes I think our culture of compliance is getting abused. Other eu counties dont accept regulations as absolute law in the way we do.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE